Thursday, September 07, 2006



The days of cowboys are long over. Good guys don't always wear white and the bad guys don't always get caught. It's kind of sad now. There are all these shades of grey where Right and Wrong once stood. I'm a big fan of vigilante justice. The courts are so bogged down with bleeding hearts and PC lawyers, it makes me sick. Our justice system is failing at almost every turn. I saw a news story where a court overturned a conviction. A man was searched and found to have drugs on his person. He was arrested and charged. Then some lawyer said that the search wasn't a legal one. I don't care if it was legal or not. They FOUND ILLEGAL DRUGS ON HIM. He was breaking the law. And because of some bleeding heart SOB he won't have to pay. Things like that happen all the time. It makes me wonder when the world is going to crumble. It will fall down sooner or later. How does a murderer walk free? It makes no sense to me. None at all.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Welcome to the world of Blogger. Yes, everyone and their brother is here. It's what makes it worth the time.

Glad you joined the ranks, my dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home