Sunday, January 13, 2008

Yesterday I took the morning off and headed downtown to do some buying. I didn't come away with anything of interest except for these photos. I did have a great time, despite the fact that I have nothing, other than lunch at Pietro's (Yum!), to show for it.
I do have these new photos! I suppose that will do for now!

This little guy followed me around Cherokee Street for a little while. I suppose he wanted to have his photo taken.


A view of the Lemp Brewery...


This elfish creature greeted customers in front of the warehouse...


It's a zoo out there...


Lady waiting...


Big funky carnival head...

Helping hands...


A funky yellow chair that I almost bought...
In other news...
Most years, January is a photographers off-season. It seems that I will not be taking the month off as planned. I've started working with NILMDTS. It is such a wonderful charity. I have my first session with them the morning of the 24th.
But before that happens:
January 17th - Bridal Session
January 19th - Infant Session
January 23rd - School Starts!
January 24th - NILMDTS morning Session
January 24th - Father/Daughter Charity Dance
So that is my January!
If you are planning in booking a Valentine's Day session, please contact me BEFORE the 23rd of this month! I have tons of adorable card templates ready to go!

2 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger picperfic said...

wonderfu photography...I find the copyright notice on them a big distraction though, which is a shame.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Kathryn Redell said...

Thank you very much. I agree that the copyright is a bit of a distraction, however, it is very much needed these days, as there is a large number of people out there that can't seem to understand Copyright Laws. ~K~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home