Friday, January 25, 2008

I have no new photos for you today. Instead I've decided to highlight a wonderful organization. I'll probably make this a monthly event.

January is all about NILMDTS.

It is a wonderful, yet heartbreaking cause that I am involved in and it is close to my heart...

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep (NILMDTS for short)

NILMDTS is a non-profit organization that exists to assist families suffering an early infant loss.

I went on my first Angel Session yesterday afternoon. It was heartbreaking and it was difficult for me not to cry. At first I had almost decided not to do it ever again. But I looked into the eyes of the family. They were so grateful that we were there doing this for them. It made it worth it. The next time I get the call, I won't hesitate.

NILMDTS does accept donations. If you are interested, please see the website: www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org

Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sad website. Have all of the babies already passed when you photograph them? What a special thing for you to be involved with!
Huge hugs Katie!
Andrea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home