Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It really has been a busy week, and here it is, only Tuesday...

Sunday I was blessed to be able to go to Childrens and photograph baby J... He is such a handsome little fellow! I have been proofing those photos today and I can't wait to show his beautiful mommy!

I also got to photograph Little B earlier that morning. I'll post some of his photos soon enough!

Yesterday was a busy day with lots of paperwork and planning. I also had a NILMDTS meeting in South STL. It was nice to be able to put names with faces. Everyone was so nice!

Today has been spent proofing photos from the last three sessions and taking care of Alex. He has a bit of sniffles, so I stayed home from my morning classes to run him to the doctor.

Tonight I get to do the studio portion of a senior shoot. Should be tons of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home