Monday, March 17, 2008

Oh my! I've been tagged!

My big sis tagged me with a little meme, so here it goes...


Ten Things You'll NEVER Hear Me Say:
~ Hmmm.. I changed my mind about going to Boston in September. I think I'll stay home instead.
~ No way! I don't want to upgrade my camera! The D200 just ROCKS with high iso's!
~ Grain? What Grain? I don't see any grain...
~ Why on earth would you want to add a fisheye to your collection??
~ Nah, I think I'll stay home and clean house.
~ Yo Quiero Taco Bell
~ Oh!! Let's go shopping!!!!
~ Duct tape can't fix it.
~ EieiO
~ I give up!
Thanks Kelly, that was a lot of fun!
Today is mostly going to be spent playing catch up with the backlog of photos that I have waiting to be processed. I am also going to be addressing envelopes to family members that have been waiting patiently for photos from september! (Sorry about that!)
I am officially on Spring Break, so tomorrow after I take Alex to the sitter, I am going to get a ton of running done. I have to hit the post office, the grocery store, Homegoods, Pier 1, and then I might drive over to Garden Ridge.
Everyone please keep your fingers crossed. I am really hoping to rent some studio space by April. The studio here at the house is just too small. I had a session yesterday morning and I was mortified because the kitchen was a wreak. The table was piled high with paperwork that I didn't get to finish. Ugh...
It would be so nice to have a place of business that I could leave in the evening. I tend to work too much, too hard. Being able to leave work at an office would be a blessing, that's for sure.
Next time I post, I promise I will have photos to share!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home